Quick Orientation Video
First, Set Up Your Account
Second, Create Classes (If Not Auto-Synced)
Next, Engage with Clickers and Other Devices Easily
Then, Save Time Grading Bubble Sheets
Test Electronically Using Chromebooks, Tablets, Etc.
Act on the Data
It's only 3 minutes long and will introduce you to ways you can save time, engage your students better with no preparation, and use data to pinpoint and fix problems fast:
- Go to http://plus.allinlearning.com using Google Chrome and click “Sign Up” on the upper right.
- Enter your school email address and click "Next."
- If you are prompted for a Subscription Key, enter it. (You may have received an email with your Subscription Key. If you didn’t, ask your admin.)
- Fill in the remainder of the form. Note: Ask your admin if you need to use Sync with Google Classroom. Also note: Passwords are case-sensitive.
- When finished, accept the Terms of service and click “Create My Account.”
- An email will be sent to you immediately with a link to validate your account. (If you don't receive it, check your spam and junk folders, then ask your admin to check that your email address is correct in their account's Administration tab.)
Have you completed these steps and are still having trouble logging in? Click here for more help!
Back to Top
Second, If Needed, Create a Class
How to Create a Class Manually
- Click the Classes tab.
- Click “Add New Class” on the left side of the screen.
- Type the name of your class.
- Select your Grade and Subject.
- If an admin has directed you to enter custom tags to your class for common assessment distributions, type them in the "Enter Custom" field. As you type, an auto-complete box may suggest matches. If a match pops up, select it. Hit enter when done. Your tags will appear in the "Assigned Tags" section. Click the "x" on a tag to remove it.
- When you are finished creating your class and adding tags, click “Save.”
Note: If you teach the same group of students for multiple subjects, you only need one roster for those students.
How to Add Students to a Class Manually
- Click the Student Roster tab.
- Click in the “Last” field and type a student’s last name.
- If you see names auto-complete as you type (there may be a slight delay), click the one you want and the rest of the student's information will auto-fill -- or if the student record doesn't show as existing already, you can type in the name, ID, and other fields manually to complete the student information.
- Click the “Save” button to the right, or press Enter on your keyboard.
- Repeat this process until your roster has all the students.
Note 1: Clicking on a student's name or ID fields and editing them directly will change that student's information in all other classes and teacher accounts.
Note 2: If you try to add or edit student names manually but there is no "save" button to save your changes, see your administrator, as they may have disabled teachers' ability to add/edit student roster data for a reason.
With little to no prior preparation, spontaneous student engagement is easier than ever using clickers, Chromebooks, tablets, or phones. Students love it and teachers report the quickest academic gains from practicing this simple habit.
You can also use student devices as clickers! This link will show you how.
Then, Save Time and Money Grading Bubble Sheets