Quick Orientation Video
First, Set Up Your Account
Second, Create Classes (If Not Auto-Synced)
Next, Engage with Clickers and Other Devices Easily
Then, Save Time Grading Bubble Sheets
Test Electronically Using Chromebooks, Tablets, Etc.
Act on the Data
It's only 3 minutes long and will introduce you to ways you can save time, engage your students better with no preparation, and use data to pinpoint and fix problems fast:
- Go to http://plus.allinlearning.com using Google Chrome and click “Sign Up Now” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your school email address and click "Next."
- If you are prompted for a Subscription Key, enter it. (You may have received an email with your Subscription Key. If you didn’t, ask your admin.)
- Fill in the remainder of the form. Note: Ask your admin if you need to use Sync with Google Classroom. Also note: Passwords are case-sensitive.
- When finished, accept the Terms of service and click “Create My Account.”
- An email will be sent to you immediately with a link to validate your account. FOllow the steps and you're done! (If you don't receive the email, check your spam and junk folders, then ask your admin to check that your email address is correct in their account's Administration tab.)
Have you completed these steps and are still having trouble logging in? Click here for more help!
Back to Top
Second, If Needed, Create a Class
If you see a prompt saying you need to create a class, ask your admin if automatic syncing should be happening. There may be an issue with your account they can clear up!
- Select the Classes tab, then click Add New Class.
- Type the name of your class.
- Select your Grade and Subject.
- Add custom tags in the"Enter Custom" field, if an admin has directed you to do so, for common assessment distributions. As you type, an auto-complete box may show matches that are already used at your school. If a match pops up, select it and hit Enter. Your tags will appear in the "Assigned Tags" section. You can click the "x" on a tag if you need to remove it.
- When you are finished creating your class and adding tags, click “Save.”
Note: If you teach the same group of students for multiple subjects, you only need one roster for those students.
How to Add Students to a Class Manually
- Under Classes, click the class name and select the Student Roster tab.
- In the last row, with an "Add" button, click the last name field.
- Begin typing a student’s last name. If your admin has uploaded the master list of students or if other teachers have already created them, you should see their name auto-complete as you type. Click the one you want and the rest of the student's information will auto-fill. If a student doesn't show up in the auto-complete box, you can add them by typing in all the information.
- Click the “Save” button to the right, or press Enter on your keyboard.
- Repeat this process until your roster has all the students.
Note 1: Clicking on a student's name or ID fields and editing them directly will change that student's information in all other classes and teacher accounts in which the same student record is used.
Note 2: If you try to add or edit student names manually but there is no "save" button to save your changes, see your administrator, as they may have disabled teachers' ability to add/edit student roster data for a reason.
Teachers who engage their students and get formative data during instruction consistently lead their campuses and districts in growth. We make it easier than ever using clickers, Chromebooks, tablets, or phones. It's research-proven, students love it, and teachers report the quickest, biggest improvements with this simple, flexible strategy over any other they've tried.
See this video for the most popular, easiest ways to engage students daily with little or no prep and no time spent grading. (Our software looked a little different when this video was recorded, but the information hasn't changed.)
Then, Save Time and Money Grading Bubble Sheets