First, sync your accounts by entering your AWARE login credentials into your ALL In Learning account.
- In your ALL In Learning account, click the settings button (upper right), choose Manage Account, select Social Profiles, and then click Edit Aware Credentials.
Note: If you do not see these options, your school may not be properly set up with AWARE. Please check with our admin, whom you may refer to this article.
- If your school uses AWARE's Schoolobjects Remote Authentication option, AWARE requires you to create an AWARE App Password for use with third-party companies like ALL In Learning. Skip to Step 3 to continue.
If not, enter the username and password that you use to log in to AWARE (exactly, case-sensitive). Then see Step 6.
- To generate your AWARE App Password, open another browser tab and log into Eduphoria using your Active Directory credentials, then go to My Profile (at the bottom) > App Passwords (at the bottom) > Create New.
- Give the password a meaningful name, such as Aware Scanning, then click Create. At this point, it's going to provide you with a URL, Username, and Password you can use for 3rd party applications like ALL In Learning. Keep this information in a safe place, as this is the ONLY time you will see it. In the future, you can delete this password and create a new one, but this is the only time the application will ever show it to you!
- In your ALL In Learning account's Edit AWARE Credentials page, enter the App Password credentials you got from Eduphoria (see step 4 above). Include the spaces. The password format is: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx.
For more information on 3rd Party App Passwords, see this link on Eduphoria's site:
You should see a confirmation that your credentials have been verified with AWARE.
Troubleshooting: If syncing doesn't work, please check your App Password credentials if using Remote Authentication or, if not, go log into AWARE to confirm your Username and Password, then re-enter them (exactly, case-sensitive). If any other teacher at your school can sync with AWARE, your district setup is okay and any syncing problem is probably a username/password issue.
That's it! Syncing may take a minute, but once it's complete, you'll see synced classes and tests are highlighted yellow. From here on, syncing should occur automatically whenever you log in. You can also manually Sync in the Settings menu by clicking "Sync with Aware."
How to Grade and Upload an Assessment Distributed from AWARE
- In ALL In Learning, activate the Aware test with an Aware roster, using your grading method of choice.
- Collect data with ALL In Learning. The student results will not be shown in ALL In Cloud -- only that we recorded their answers.
- After ending the session in ALL In, the session is listed in the reports tab, highlighted in yellow.
- Under the Actions button, click Send to Aware. If the test in Aware has question types not currently synced with ALL In Learning, those questions will appear as “PlaceHolder” questions in ALL In. They may be scored in Aware after the upload of the student responses.
- You should then be able to log back into AWARE to see the grades and results.