Set Up Your Admin Account
Get Teachers Into ALL In Learning
Get Students Into ALL In Learning
Set Up Other Admins
Set Up PLCs (Data Teams)
Get Your Team Trained
Monitor Your Team's Activity
Use the Data
Create and/or Distribute an Assessment
There are three ways to set up your admin account:
- Check for a welcome email. If you were designated as an admin during your campus's initial implementation of ALL In Learning, you should have received an invitation email from us to create your account. Just follow the steps!
- Get another admin to invite you. Other ALL In Learning admins at your campus can add you by logging into their account and going to Administration > Teachers & Admins > Add. They'll need to set your User Type to "Admin." This will trigger an invitation email to you from our system.
- Contact support. If you have any trouble or there isn't a campus admin who can add you, contact us at email@example.com for help!
Get Teachers Into ALL In Learning
There are two ways to get teachers into ALL In Learning:
- Is your school Auto-Syncing? Your data management team can set up an auto-sync connection with your SMS and teachers will get an email automatically to set up their accounts. Here are instructions for your data syncing staff to set up Clever. Here are instructions for your data syncing staff to set up Aware. For a Skyward API connection, contact tech support.
- If not auto-syncing, admins can manually add teachers. Here are two ways:
- If you were the primary admin during the initial rollout of ALL In Learning at your campus, you should have received a "Set up your ALL In Learning teacher account" email that is meant for you to forward to teachers who need to set up accounts.
- Log into your admin account, go to Administration > Teachers and Admins > Add. A setup email will be sent to any teacher email address you add.
There are four ways to get students into ALL In Learning:
- Sync via Google Classroom if your school uses Google Classroom and students have Google Classroom accounts. If you've built class rosters in Google Classroom, teachers will be able to set up their ALL In Learning account to auto-sync their rosters.
- Auto-sync with your SMS. If you will use Aware for this, click here for instructions. If your school wants to use the Skyward API or the ClassLink application to make this connection, please contact tech support for assistance. If your school has chosen the Clever option to sync with any other SMS, click here for instructions.
NOTE: Classes need to come from your SIS as complete rosters - not broken into subgroups. If your rosters are divided into subgroups and that carries through to your Connection option, please let us know and we will work with you to attempt to consolidate them upon import into ALL In Learning.
ALSO NOTE: For data continuity, any all-year classes need to continue from Fall to Spring semesters rather than being discarded after the Fall and recreated for Spring.
- Import a bulk CSV. Obtain a CSV file of your students from your SMS or gradebook with columns for First, Last, Student ID, and email (required if your teachers will also use Google Classroom syncing). Then log in to your admin account, go to the Administration tab, click Student Import, and choose the Import CSV option. Note: Demographic information cannot be included in a bulk CSV import.
- Manually add individual students. Log into your admin account, go to the Administration tab, select Campus Students, and click the Add button to enter a new student.
Set Up Other Admins
- Assign "Team Leaders" to create and manage their own PLCs or Data Teams. To do this, "go into your Administration tab, click Teachers & Admins, and change their User Type to "Admin." (Be sure to let them know - they will not be automatically notified of the change.) Team Leaders can create their own new PLCs, add and remove teachers from them, and control some settings for their PLC like "show only common assessments."
- Manually create PLCs (Data Teams) yourself: Log into your ALL In Learning account, go to the Administration tab, and click Data Teams. Here you can create and delete Data Teams (PLCs), add and remove teachers, and designate the team leaders who will themselves be able to add and remove teachers and modify some preferences and settings for the team. Note that here you have the ability to add teachers from different campuses, which can be useful if a coach or "para" specialist works multiple campuses and needs to be able to see the data like any other team member.
- We offer live and virtual training and PD. Contact us to inquire.
- We've recorded one of our professional trainers hosting an ALL In Learning 101 session showing the easiest ways to use devices, to scan instantly, to make and share tests, to use reports, and many time-saving tips. It's broken into 6 short videos with worksheet questions and hands-on exercises ideal for facilitating group training/refresher sessions. It's here for free:
- The Quick Start Guide for Teachers can be found here for teachers to learn at their own pace: https://support.allinlearning.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170279-Quick-Start-Guide-for-Teachers
- The Support button is available on every screen in ALL In Learning, ready for teachers to type in any problem or question and find helpful articles, videos, live chat, and email support.
the admins who make sure their teams are engaging every student during instruction and getting daily data are the ones whose teachers develop these habits, see big gains, and never want to go back. It takes a little time and practice for many to realize how much time this will save them, how much it helps them teach better, and how it makes their lives easier.
When you log into your Admin account, your Home tab shows how much teachers are logging in, engaging kids with clickers, getting hard data, and other factors.
- For several easy ways to create assessments, see these items in our Help Center.
- To distribute/share an assessment see these items in our Help Center.