What can ALL In Learning do for your school?
This 3-minute video will show how your team can save time, engage students with no preparation, and use immediate daily data to help struggling students fast:
Set Up Your Admin Account
Get Teachers Into ALL In Learning
Get Students Into ALL In Learning
Set Up Other Admins
Set Up PLCs (Data Teams)
Get Your Team Trained
Monitor Your Team's Activity
Use the Data
Create and/or Distribute an Assessment
If not, the best way to be added is to contact someone at your campus who is set up as an admin in ALL In Learning. They can add you by logging into their account and going to Administration > Teachers & Admins > Add. Then they'll need to change your User Type to "Admin." After they add you, look for an email telling you what to do next!
Get Teachers Into ALL In Learning
There are three ways to get teachers into ALL In Learning:
- If you were the primary admin during the initial implementation of ALL In Learning at your campus, you should have received a "Set up your ALL In Learning teacher account" email that is meant for you to conveniently forward along to teachers who need to set up their accounts.
- Log into your admin account, go to the Administration tab and click Teachers and Admins > Add. A setup email will be sent to any teacher email address you add.
- Set up an auto-sync connection with your SMS. If your school will use Aware for this, click here for instructions. If your school wants to use the Skyward API connection, please contact tech support for assistance. If your school has chosen the Clever option to sync with another SMS, click here for instructions.
There are four ways to get students into ALL In Learning:
- Sync via Google Classroom if your school uses Google Classroom and students have Google Classroom accounts. If you've built class rosters in Google Classroom, teachers will be able to set up their ALL In Learning account to auto-sync their rosters.
- Auto-sync with your SMS. If you will use Aware for this, click here for instructions. If your school wants to use the Skyward API connection, please contact tech support for assistance. If your school has chosen the Clever option to sync with any other SMS, click here for instructions.
- Import a bulk CSV. Obtain a CSV file of your students from your SMS or gradebook with columns for First, Last, Student ID, and email (required if your teachers will also use Google Classroom syncing). Then log into your admin account, go to the Administration tab, click Student Import, and choose the Import CSV option. Note: Demographic information cannot be included in a bulk CSV import.
- Manually add individual students. Log into your admin account, go to the Administration tab, select Campus Students, and click the Add Button to enter a new student.
Set Up Other Admins
- Assign "Team Leaders" to create and manage their own PLCs or Data Teams. To do this, "go into your Administration tab, click Teachers & Admins, and change their User Type to "Admin." (Be sure to let them know - they will not be automatically notified of the change.) Team Leaders can create their own new PLCs, add and remove teachers from them, and control some settings for their PLC like "show only common assessments."
- Manually create PLCs (Data Teams) yourself: Log into your ALL In Learning account, go to the Administration tab, and click Data Teams. Here you can create and delete Data Teams (PLCs), add and remove teachers, and designate the team leaders who will themselves be able to add and remove teachers and modify some preferences and settings for the team. Note that here you have the ability to add teachers from different campuses, which can be useful if a coach or "para" specialist works multiple campuses and needs to be able to see the data like any other team member.
- Your ALL In Learning representative offers varying levels of onsite trainings and professional development. Contact them to inquire about scheduling and discuss pricing.
An onsite training is the best way to help your team focus and see that ALL In Learning is not just "another thing they have to do," but that it will save them time, engage their kids with ease, provide immediate data to help struggling students quickly, and more. For many of them, data has always been like manual labor that doesn't help them day to day - they need to see how easy, immediate, relevant, and helpful it is now!
It's also a great time to make sure everything is set up optimally and every teacher's tools are working so you can see them start using it right away.
- Have them go together through the Quick Start Guide for Teachers, which has videos, covers setup, and introduces them to the most popular, time-saving, engaging features of ALL In Learning. That Quick Start Guide for Teachers can be found here and is promoted and linked to in the "Set up your ALL In Learning teacher account" email that every teacher receives (per the instructions in the "Get Teachers Into ALL In Learning" section above).
Don't worry - they'll get it. You can get total buy-in.
The admins who monitor their team's use and make sure they are engaging every student during instruction and getting daily data are the ones whose teachers develop these habits, see big gains, and never want to go back. It takes a little time and practice for many to realize how much time this will save them, how much it helps them teach better, and how it makes their lives easier.
When you log into your Admin account, your Home tab shows how much teachers are logging in, engaging kids with clickers, getting hard data, and other factors.
- For several easy ways to create assessments, see these items in our Help Center.
- To distribute/share an assessment see these items in our Help Center.