In order to protect your account (and any student information therein), you will be asked periodically to manually enter a six-digit authentication code while logging in.
This code will be sent to the primary and recovery email addresses (which must be valid, accessible email accounts) associated with your ALL In Learning account.
Having trouble retrieving your authentication code?
- Check the primary and recovery email addresses associated with your ALL In Learning account for an email from ALL In Learning with this subject line: “Your Temporary Authentication Code.”
- Check your email account's Spam or Junk folder.
- On the authentication code-entry screen, click "Resend Authentication Code."
- If possible, go to Settings > Manage Account in your account and ensure that any emails associated with your ALL In Learning account are valid and accurate.
- See an administrator at your campus. They can go to Administration > Teachers & Admins > Log In As to verify/update your account’s email addresses under Settings > Manage Account.
- Still having trouble? Use the green Support button on the login screen for live chat during school hours or email support here.
additional keywords: authenticate authenticating multifactor multi-factor