Instructional Modules are full lessons with integrated, standards-aligned assessment questions, suited perfectly for student devices like computers, Chromebooks, or tablets. They can be purchased by schools to consistently engage students across their teams and get powerful standards-based progress tracking data, while saving teachers hours of time.
For purchasing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use Instructional Modules
- Teachers can go to their Lessons/Assessments tab and click Instructional Modules.
- Available Instructional Modules will display. You can narrow down the view by searching for keywords or entering Grade and Subject info.
- You can view details of the description my hovering your mouse over any text that's followed by dots ("..."), and you can view what standards are attached.
- You can click "Actions" to view the contents as a slideshow, for example to look at the content before presenting the material.
- Click "Activate" to see the options there:
Activating for ALL In Response (Teacher-Paced) is for using clickers or WebClickers (student devices as live clickers) and leading the class through the slides one at a time, asking questions on eat a time as a class, getting the responses, and moving to the next one. See these articles for information about using clickers or WebClickers.
Activating for Engage & Learn (Student Devices) allows students to use Chromebooks, computers, or tablets to see the contents and answer on screen at their own pace. See this article about using Engage & Learn.