Exit Tickets are pre-built standards-linked questions that provide immediate and easy feedback on how students have understood a concept.
Use them at the end of a day's instruction - or anytime! - for a quick few-question assessment on student mastery.
Exit Tickets are pre-made and ready for you to use. Not all subjects and grade levels are covered yet, so if you don't see what you are looking for, please send requests to email@example.com.
How to Use Exit Tickets
- Click Lessons/Assessments (left menu) > Exit Tickets.
- Available Exit Tickets will display. To filter them, enter grade, subject, or use the search bar.
- The standards covered are listed below. To read the description of those standards, click the standard.
- You can activate an Exit Ticket there for any of your classes by hovering over the "Activate" option and clicking on the option you'd like to use.
- You can also copy the assessment to your personal Lessons/Assessments tab by hovering over Actions and clicking to copy.
When you copy to your Assessments folder, that Exit Ticket becomes your individual assessment. You can distribute it, edit it, add questions, change the name.
Please note, however, that your individually, copied Exit Ticket activated from your Lessons/Assessments folder will not aggregate with Exit Tickets activated from the Exit Ticket tab.