The following video shows Grade book Export with Skedula, but it works similarly with most grade books. See detailed steps below the video.
- In ALL In Learning, go to Reports tab > Sessions > Actions > "Export to Gradebook."
- Confirm that the students (and order) displayed below match your grade book. (If not, modify the class roster in ALL In Learning.)
- Click “Prepare Grades.”
- In your grade book, create the assignment if you haven’t already. To “paste” in the grades, press:
- CTRL-Insert or CTRL-Shift-A if using a PC.
- Command-insert or command-shift-a if using a Mac.
- CTRL-V (or command-v on mac) if using Excel or Google Sheets.
Alternate keywords: import importing exporting grade book power teacher gradebook