SchoolNet users can export and import their scores from ALL In Learning into SchoolNet in a matter of seconds!
First, Within Your ALL In Learning Online Account:
1. Go to the Reports tab > Sessions > Actions > Schoolnet Transfer Export.
NOTE: SchoolNet's import can only accept one answer per question for each student, so if any of your students submitted more than one answer choice on a question (for example by "crossing out" bubbles instead of erasing them), both answers will be in the file and SchoolNet will not accept it. Train students to submit only one answer. If a Schoolnet import fails, review the exported ALL In Learning file for cells with more than one answer and delete the one the student didn't intend (by looking at their sheets, if possible) or delete both so they do not receive credit for the question.
Then, in SchoolNet:
- Go to the Assessment Admin Create & Monitor tab and click on the View & Score Responses option.
2. Find the correct assessment and choose Score.
3. Once you are on the Score Assessment page, click on the Upload File tab.
4. Click on the Choose File button. Then, select the file that needs to be uploaded from your computer and upload the file.
5. The file from ALL In Learning will already be in the correct format. Choose the blue Upload button. Once the file is uploaded, it will appear like the image below.
6. Do not leave the page until you've received the message saying, "The results have been successfully uploaded. Responses for [your number of] students were imported successfully." This will ensure that the file was successfully uploaded!
Additional keywords: import scores school net cms exporting importing