Note: You must have Student IDs for each student in your roster in order for this import to work.
In ALL In Learning:
Go to the Reports tab, and next to your report's name, click Actions > Export > CSV.
Then, in eSchoolPlus (TAC or PowerSchool):
1. Create a new assignment.
2. Click the button under your assessment title and choose Import Scores From File.
4. Choose Browse and find the CSV file that you just exported from ALL In Learning.
(Note: If the exported file's filename is too long, you may need to shorten it before it will import correctly.)
5. Set the other settings in the window like this:
- File Format: CSV
- Student ID Column Number: 1
- Score Column Number: 2
- Check File has Header Row
- Click Import
Your grades will appear in the assignment column to the hundredths place.
Additional keywords: eschool plus teacher access center power school grades scores score