If you see this error when trying to log in, it means the password you entered doesn't match the password set for that account.
Passwords have to be typed exactly correct - same capital/lower-case letters, same characters, etc.
If you cannot remember your password:
- Go to plus.allinlearning.com.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen.
- Enter the email address on your ALL In Learning account (probably your school email address), and click "Email Password." A password-reset email will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Find the email from ALL In Learning in your email account with the subject line of "Reset your ALL In Learning Password. (Note: Be sure to check your junk or spam folders if you can't find it.) Then, click the link in the email. (Note: if the link is not "active," it might be because of security features in your school's email client. Either activate the link by changing the settings, or simply copy and paste the entire link into your browser.)
- This will open a browser window showing your temporary password.
Log in using the new password provided. (It must be entered exactly as shown, case-sensitive, so copying and pasting is a good idea!)
(Note, if instead of this screen, you see a page that says "Unsupported version of Internet Explorer," see this article.)
- Once you get logged in, go to Settings (upper right) and choose "Manage Account" to enter the password you'd like to use from now on!
Still having trouble logging in? Click here for more help!