Here are the Browsers you can use with ALL In Learning:
- Google Chrome can support all of ALL In Learning's features and is recommended.
- Newest version of Microsoft Edge may be used for some ALL In Learning features but not all. (Must first enable Settings > Extensions > Allow extensions from other stores.)
- Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and other browsers do not have the technology to enable core ALL In Learning functionality. If these browsers are detected, we will show the "Unsupported Browser" message.
If you are receiving this message after clicking a link in an email you received from ALL In Learning, it is because the link is opening in Internet Explorer because it is set as the default browser on your computer. You have these options:
- Copy/paste the link you received into the address bar of another browser, like Chrome or FireFox.
- Change your default browser using steps in the following article and then try again: http://www.planetmagpie.com/networksupport/whatyouneed/changeyourdefaultwebbrowser.aspx
additional keywords: ie ie9 google mozilla