The ALL In Learning Browser Plugin and Chrome Extension allow you to use clickers, grade, and do other activities in ALL In Learning. Installation is quick and can usually be done by teachers without admin rights or IT help.
If you're using Chrome in Windows and are still prompted to install the plugin after following the steps below, please see this troubleshooting article. >>
Note: Google Chrome is the only supported browser.
Also Note: The following districts may have security policies requiring you to ask for IT help: Duval County, FL and Gwinnett County, GA.
How to Install in Google Chrome:
- Log into your ALL In Learning account.
- On the Home tab, click "Engage Students 'On the Fly.'" If you need to install or update, you will see a prompt.
- Click "Install AIL Extension."
Then, click "Add to Chrome" on the upper right.
Then click "Add."
You should see a window confirming the Extension is installed. Click the "X" on the upper right to close it.
- You should then be back on the original alert screen. Click "AIL Plugin Download."
When your download is complete Chrome will show it on the bottom left.
Click to run it and follow all installation prompts until you can click "Finish."
- Once the installation is complete, restart all of your web browsers and your extension and plugin should be ready to go! In other words, close out your browser completely and restart.
Computer Requirements for the ALL In Learning Plugin and Extension:
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; or Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
RAM: Operating system minimum plus 250MB
Supported Web Browser: Google Chrome
Additional Keywords: IE9, IE10, IE11, Fire Fox, Apple plug in pluggin