If, when you try to scan bubble sheets with your document camera or web cam, you do not see your camera as an option in the "Switch Camera" list under the scanning window:
- Make sure no other software is currently using the camera
- Make sure your camera is compatible with ALL In learning (most are) See the list here.
- Change USB Ports Restart your browser
- Restart your computer
- In Windows, go to Start>Control Panel>View Devices and Printers and make sure you see your camera in the list and it has no problems or alerts.
- Contact the camera manufacturer for driver or hardware support.
- Confirm that your setup meets the minimum system requirements below.
Minimum system requirements:
- Computer running Windows (XP, Vista, or 7), or Mac OSX operating system
- “Current” web browser (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari recommended highest)
- USB Video Compliant (UVC) camera, like webcams and laptop cameras produced in the last 6 or 7 years, and most document cameras (Elmo and Smart users, contact ALL In Learning for information on a $35 document camera for grading).
- Check to see if your camera requires software or driver installation. Example: Avermedia document cameras require the new Aver+ software in order to work in a web browser.
Need more help with your camera or scanning bubble sheets? Click here!
additional keywords: doesn't work not seen can't see