There are two basic types of bubble sheets you can use:
- “Smart” bubble sheets with each student's name on them, which automatically attribute the grade for the correct student when scanned. Fast!
- A “generic" bubble sheet which will require teachers to manually select which student it's for after each scan. Only recommended if your only option is to print one and then make copies.
How to Print Smart QR-Coded Bubble Sheets
- Go to the Classes tab and select your class on the left.
- Click the checkbox just above your student list to select all students.
- Click “Print Bubble Sheets and select the type you need. Your browser's print feature will open.
Note 1: Page orientation - Only portrait mode is supported for printing. Landscape mode will cause layout problems and won't scan.
Note 2: Save paper and time by reusing them! Laminate or put them in sheet protectors, use with wet-erase markers, and then wipe them clean. Just note that you'll need to avoid increased overhead light reflections.
Note 3: You can use a sheet type with more questions and answers than needed. For example, MC5 sheets can be used for MC4, MC3, A/B, Y/N, or T/F questions as well (A=True/Yes, B=False/No, etc.). If you plan to laminate and reuse them, choose a sheet type with enough questions and choices for the assessments you will use them for.
Note 4: We don't recommend that you print more than one per page as it requires the printer and camera both to be higher quality for smaller detail to be readable. The larger, the more forgiving. Any problems that arise can't be officially supported. However, if you intend to try this at your own risk, note that because of a problem in the current version of Google Chrome, you'll need to "Print to PDF" and use Adobe Acrobat to print 2 per page.
How to Print Generic ("Blank," Non-Student-Specific) Bubble Sheets
- Click the Settings (gear) icon at the upper right of your ALL In Learning account.
- Select “Print Blank Bubble Sheets.”
- Choose “40 Question Sheets” or “60 Question Sheets” (the only two types of "blank" sheets available). Your browser's print feature will open.
See "Notes" 1-4 above for additional considerations.
If you have any trouble with bubble sheet scanning, click here.
Additional Keywords: Bubblesheets