How to Create your ALL In Cloud account:
- Go to http://plus.allinlearning.com using Google Chrome and click “Sign Up” on the upper right.
- Enter your school email address and click "Next."
- If you are prompted for a Subscription Key, enter it. (You may have received an email with your subscription key. If you didn’t, ask your admin.)
- Fill in the remainder of the form. Note: Ask your admin if you need to use Sync with Google Classrom. Also note: Passwords are case-sensitive
- When finished, accept the Terms of service and click “Create My Account.”
- An email will be sent to you immediately with a link to validate your account. (If you don't receive it, check your spam and junk folders, then ask your admin to check that your email address is correct in their account's Administration tab.)
- After completing the validation and logging in, you should see your ALL In Cloud home screen.
Have you completed these steps and are still having trouble logging in? Click here for more help!