The assessment will not be truly ended, with reports in the Reports tab, until you click "End Session."
If a session is left unfinished, you will see a little red circle with a number on the lesson's "Activate" button in the Lessons/Assessments tab. The number represents how many unfinished sessions you have.
To resume the session, go to the Lessons/Assessments tab, click "Activate" and choose your grading mode to activate the session. On the "choose your class" screen you will see an "unfinished" designation by the class indicating there is an unfinished session waiting to resume. Click the class and resume grading where you left off. When you are finished click "End Session" and confirm.
- Click the “Reports” tab.
- Next to your desired session, click Actions -> Re-Activate.
- Choose whether you want to scan bubble sheets, etc.
- Grade and save as you normally would, according to the instructions in the appropriate section above.
- Click the "Reports" tab.
- Next to your desired session, click Actions -> Re-Activate
- Choose "Tap-it" or Manual Grading
- Click the hand icon next to the student's name that you need to delete
- In the manual grading list that opens, click Unscore then Close
- Click End Session to close the assessment.
Alternate Method for Re-Activating a Finished Session
Sometimes users mean to add grades to an existing report but they go to the Lessons/Assessments tab and activate the lesson again for the same class. This used to create a separate report and the user would be frustrated. For this reason, we made our program recognize if the lesson had been activated for the same class and the user is now prompted as to whether they want to create a new separate report or add grades to the existing report.
Key Words: re-activate add activate delete grade pause end reactivate